POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Waterfall (119kbbu) : Waterfall (119kbbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 15:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Waterfall (119kbbu)
From: Rune
Date: 22 Feb 2001 16:17:39
Message: <3a9581f3@news.povray.org>
Sorry for the simple scene decoration, but I'm too impatient to model
anything great while I'm still experimenting with the particle system
itself.

Anyway, I've made some improvements. The bouncing is better now and I've
improved the emitting method so that it is independent on the calculation
steps.

And then I tried to make the emitting point into a line.

Like my other recently posted animations, this one is cyclic.

Hope you like it!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated January 28)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org